KCON Saudi Arabia 2023 attracts 23,000 K
简介KCON, the world’s largest Korean culture and music celebration, attracted 23,000 people in Saudi Ara ...
KCON, the world’s largest Korean culture and music celebration, attracted 23,000 people in Saudi Arabia on Friday and Saturday, according to organizer CJ ENM on Sunday.
Around 3.5 million more from around 171 countries enjoyed a live stream of the concert.
Under the theme “Be A KCONer,” KCON offered diverse Korean cultural content such as talk shows with K-pop artists and K-pop performances.
Many Korean brands from the food and beverage, cosmetic and lifestyle sectors opened up booths to promote their products.
A K-Food zone in which Korean snacks such as tteokbokki, dalgona, and chicken were sold, was the most popular area for local visitors among the booths provided.
When the K-pop show began, Boulevard Riyadh City was filled with the sound of people singing along to Korean songs.
Local K-pop fans held up posters expressing their love for their favorite K-pop groups.
Everglow, Highlight, Hyolyn, Kard, Riize, Super Junior D&E (Donghae and Eunhyuk), 8Turn, Dreamcatcher, El7z Up, Evnne, Oh My Girl, Super Junior, Tempest and TNX took to the festival stage.
LG Electronics CEO Cho Joo-wan will lay out the blueprints for the home appliance giant’s vision and ...
Samsung Electronics Co. predicted Wednesday its operating profit for the third quarter is likely to ...
Korea’s only astronaut, Yi Soyeon, delivered a keynote speech Wednesday at The Korea Herald's H ...
- Korean Air orders 20 Airbus A321neo aircraft
- [HIT Forum] Innospace champions small satellite renaissance
- S. Korea logs current account surplus for 4th month in August
- Israleli strikes flatten entire neighborhoods as Gaza faces imminent blackout
- Seoul shares close more than 1% higher on extended Israel
- [Today’s K
HiteJinro soju seeks bigger footing in UK
N. Korea's Kim, Putin exchange congratulatory messages marking 75th anniversary of diplomatic ties
Samsung Electronics tips Q3 operating profit to plunge 78% on semiconductor losses
Lee Hyori returns with 1st new song in 6 years
Hotel chief fined for safety violation in Itaewon tragedy trial
강서구청장 12시 투표율 11.4%…직전 지선보다 2.9%p 낮아
- Tapas bar explores modern interpretations of kimchi
- 외교부, 이스라엘 전역 여행경보 ‘특별여행주의보’ 발령
- Satellite imagery highlights 'dramatic' increase in N. Korea
- S. Korean women dominate recurve archery at Asian Games
- S. Korean ambassador says stronger Russia
- Film director Jung Byung
- Hamas surprise attack out of Gaza leaves hundreds dead in fighting, retaliation
- Hyundai’s decadeslong support for archery pays off at Asian Games
- Film director Jung Byung
- Death toll from Afghan quakes rises to more than 2,000
- Team carries out Korea's first successful uterus transplant
- Experts to discuss globalized risks at World Health City Forum
- Chinese beer imports plunge amid Tsingtao scandal
- SM to launch boy group in the UK
- Network error grinds government network to halt, restoration still in progress
- Woman faces prosecution after demanding marriage from V
- SK hynix wins 2023 R&D 100 Awards
- LG to debut EV chargers in US next year
- S. Korea, US explore ways to expand ties in energy, supply chains
- Global asset firms flock to Jeonju to woo pension giant
- Yoon calls for enhancing connectivity of world economy with APEC at center
- Hyundai Motor becomes first brand to sell cars on Amazon
- Seoul to expand monthly transit pass to cover Incheon
- EBS' new nature doc to explore symbiotic relationship between nature and humanity
- 윤희숙 "20여년 억대 연봉 송영길이 돈 없다? 못된 버릇 때문"
- Han Kang says her historical novels were a literary resistance against violence
- [New in Korean] Seven minds share single body in '7
- S. Korea secures 5th consecutive term on UNESCO executive board
- 한총리, 공공기관 전산망 마비에 “인력·장비 총동원 신속복구” 지시
- Yoon attends IPEF summit to discuss regional economic collaboration