[Herald Review] Ive gives a sneak peek of new album, kicks off first world tour with Seoul gigs
简介The first concerts of Ive's "Show What I Have" world tour in Seoul on Saturday and Sunday were ...
The first concerts of Ive's "Show What I Have" world tour in Seoul on Saturday and Sunday were more than just the group's first-ever live music gigs since its debut in December 2021.
The shows represented a dream-come-true moment and the realization of the band's biggest goal, which the members set for themselves less than two years ago when they set foot in the music scene.
"It's been a dream to hold a concert. I said during our debut showcase that we wanted to hold a world tour and I'm overjoyed to have achieved that dream in just two years," member Jang Won-young said during a press conference held in Seoul on Sunday. "I also feel grateful that we could meet fans around the world through it," she added.
Standing before a stadium full of fans on the first night of the concert tour Saturday, Ga-eul said she almost burst into tears, mesmerized by the beautiful achievement the team had accomplished together.
"It was during our fan song, 'Shine with Me.' I was looking around at our fans, Dive, in the audience and I felt overwhelmed. I felt that the six of us shared the same emotion then. I almost cried," Ga-eul said during Sunday's press event.
Indeed, the two-and-half-hour run on both nights were an amalgamation of the band's stellar career and an array of unprecedented new wonders unveiled during the show.
Kicking off the night to the roar of Ive's fans was the song "I Am," which fronted the band's iconic first full-length album, "I've Ive." This was followed by a rock re-do of "Royal" and a sizzling rendition of "Blue Blood," which further upped the energy.
LS Materials, a South Korean energy storage device manufacturer, said on Tuesday the firm will furth ...
Some 350 flats at Hyundai Engineering & Construction's new apartment complex, Hillstate Gayang ...
Violinist You Da-yoon has won the second prize at the 2023 Long-Thibaud International Competition, a ...
- Seoul anticipates 3
- Music industry seeks solution to ticket scalping through public discussion
- China’s AliExpress eyes expansion in Korea
- Seoul reviews scenarios for restoring guard posts in DMZ
- Dog meat group threatens to release 2 million dogs near presidential office
- Hyundai’s ‘Uni Wheel’ system gives more room for different car designs
[Herald Review] ‘Single in Seoul’ a bland rom
New NZ minister takes oath in English and Korean
[Herald Interview] 'Korea strives to set global standards for data protection in generative AI era'
KT SAT to adopt Starlink for enhanced maritime internet
LS Materials to tap deeper into EV, green energy markets
S. Korea's English proficiency slips 13 notches to 49th
- Asiana Airlines board to reconvene to vote on cargo biz sell
- Seoul shares open higher on US advance
- PPP launches special committee on plan to include Gimpo into Seoul
- 美 ICBM '미니트맨
- Israeli military jets strike Gaza, says Hamas commander killed
- Embracing setbacks: KAIST students vie for the inaugural 'worst failure' crown
- The branch of South Korean left blaming Israel for Hamas attacks
- SPO and Lim Yun
- Paris Baguette inks sponsorship deal with Paris Saint
- Indonesia’s upcycling startup wins Korea
- S. Korean battery makers' R&D investment up 12.5% in Jan.
- Will Suneung without ‘killer questions’ reduce reliance on private education?
- N. Korea notifies Japan of plan to launch satellite between Wednesday and Dec. 1: report
- [Contribution] Korean food captivates global palates
- Yoon says China would not benefit from trilateral cooperation with Russia, N. Korea
- Fifty Fifty's Keena marks group's 1st anniversary with apology
- 60조 역대급 세수 펑크에도…여야, 국회 운영비 364억 증액 합의
- Seoul to push through bill to ban dog meat consumption
- US renews concerns over N. Korea
- [Herald Review] NCT 127 takes inspiration from ‘Matrix’ for 3rd tour
- [Herald Interview] Latvia hopes to boost economic, cultural ties with Korea
- Enigmatic artist David Rappeneau's first Asia show taking place at Gladstone Gallery
- EcoPro, SK Ecoplant to build EV battery recycling plant in Hungary
- 초유의 행정전산망 '먹통'에…野 "한심하다는 말도 아깝다"
- Seoul shares open higher ahead of Nvidia results
- Alternative nicotine products lead to reduction in smoking rates: report
- YouTuber ‘iGoBart’ and his mission to explore all 467 neighborhoods of Seoul
- 인요한 “한동훈, 신선하고 합리적…총선 역할 결정된다면 좋은 일”
- [Herald Interview] ‘Battery expansion to prompt strong cobalt, lithium trading’
- [New in Korean] Kim Hye